• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grooming

sam3006

Warren Scout
hi, didnt know where else to put this but what the best sort of brush to use on a rabbit boris has a back problem had it since i got him doesnt bother him but he struggles to groom certain areas so i brush him but struggle coz all i have is a comb. but he is dead good well trained by his previous owner and will just lie down whilst you brush him.

what do you use? what is best? help thanks :)

hi, didnt know where else to put this but what the best sort of brush to use on a rabbit boris has a back problem had it since i got him doesnt bother him but he struggles to groom certain areas so i brush him but struggle coz all i have is a comb. but he is dead good well trained by his previous owner and will just lie down whilst you brush him.

what do you use? what is best? help thanks :)

How long is his fur, or what breed is he?

hey, its about an inch long from his skin so short. dont ask me what breed he is his ears have turned brown in the last week so im just totally baffled lol

If his colour is like an orangey brown, and his legs, tail, eyes, nose and ears are getting darker then he's a tort.

Short haired rabbits don't really need grooming much except when moulting. I just use a soft bristled brush and nit comb with Harley. I use those and a wire slicker brush for Flash.

Back