• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So ******* angry!!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Have just discovered my favourite cross stitch kit in literally hundreds of pieces under the bed, all the instructions and the picture completely destroyed, took me over an hour to tape it back together and there are still bits missing! I wouldn't mind so much, but Beau has so many toys, so much attention, and so many yummies to eat, and it's not even that he's eaten it - the bits are all still there, so he's JUST chewed it up for fun. Grrrrrrr!

What kit is it hun, maybe someone can help , or there is a cross stitch forum I visit that is really helpful too for getting missing charts/kits and i could ask on there for you.

James spent an afternoon chewing my favourite jacket to pieces, when I found it I was so angry I had to leave the room or james would of had a flying lesson out my window. Thankfully he's too cute to stay angry at him.

Does teach us to keep a closer eye on them though! Naughty little things.

If you send a photo of the stuck together picture to the company along with the explanation they might take pity on you and send a copy :)

If you send a photo of the stuck together picture to the company along with the explanation they might take pity on you and send a copy :)

They may well do - it really does look pathetic, and some of the pieces are about 5mm squared, it really was painstaking! :lol:

Naughty bunbun!

Timmy keeps pulling the wallpaper off in our RENTED place :censored: i mean he has loads of pellets, fresh water, yummy banana, cabbage and tomato and the occasional little piece of biscuit and he prefers chomping on wallpaper :lol: wonder what it tastes like :?:lol:

Hope you manage to get a new kit hun x

Timmy keeps pulling the wallpaper off in our RENTED place :censored: i mean he has loads of pellets, fresh water, yummy banana, cabbage and tomato and the occasional little piece of biscuit and he prefers chomping on wallpaper :lol: wonder what it tastes like :?:lol:

Exactly! I mean, I've been unemployed since April, am beyond broke as haven't been paid in my new job yet and yet I still always make sure Beau has the best veggies and lots of treats and his fave (expensive) hay, and then he does this! Grrrrrr!

i have nic grids 2 high round my walls with wires behind to prevent them chewing my wallpaper now me ot so silly no more never underestimate a good bunny :lol:

Exactly! I mean, I've been unemployed since April, am beyond broke as haven't been paid in my new job yet and yet I still always make sure Beau has the best veggies and lots of treats and his fave (expensive) hay, and then he does this! Grrrrrr!

Awww! They can be mischevious can't they, trouble is i think they get bored quite easily and no matter how many toys and food they have they still like to be naughty!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: im not laffing.. honest.....

Pearl has taken great pleasure in destroying my "why does my rabbit" book and Jamie oliver cook book :roll: not to mention the signed photo from the bloke who played baldrick in black adder who i met at the rescue she came from :evil::evil::evil:

Alvin last night decided to destroy the wooden headboard to our bed... i feel your pain :(:lol::lol:

I have a couple who are super destroying, and it does make me angry, but then I remember its actually my fault for leaving my jeans there (i got some beautiful holes in my fave jeans a couple of months ago), or my fault for leaving a wire too close to the area, etc, because they are just being rabbits and its up to me to rabbit proof the area and THEN I end up feeling sorry for them that I felt angry at them for a while and then they look at me with their eyes and I crumble and give them a treat and then I still feel bad so give them such a fuss.

Then the whole cycle starts again.

They manipulate me so badly without even trying! and then get off scot free, plus a treat and a fuss.

I think they must be magical creatures :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: im not laffing.. honest.....

Pearl has taken great pleasure in destroying my "why does my rabbit" book and Jamie oliver cook book :roll: not to mention the signed photo from the bloke who played baldrick in black adder who i met at the rescue she came from :evil::evil::evil:

Alvin last night decided to destroy the wooden headboard to our bed... i feel your pain :(:lol::lol:

Tony Robinson? What a ledge! I :love: Time Team!

Back