• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elwoods amputation today/ He's home/ piccys post 180

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Elwood has just fallen down his ramp and dislocated his hip :shock::shock::(:(

MY poor baby :cry::cry:

I can't take much more :(

Last edited:
Awww!! It never ends for you!! Do you want a break? Come stay down at my place.. I only have one bun and hes always in trouble but never vet type trouble.

Vibes for you and your naughty bunch!! xxx

Honestly I have had enough.

I don't know whether to take a long walk off a short cliff or just sit in a corner and bang my head on a wall for the rest of my life, I haven't decided which would be the most effective :(

Oh Liz I'm so sorry :(

Millions of vibes for Elwood and for you.

Anyone live near you who could come over and help? Hope you're okay.

Instead of jumping off a cliff - why not put Timmy in that cute woolly coat and sit outside with him for 10 mins - it will bring the smile back to your face!! Vibes for poor Elwood.

Oh no Liz, it just doesn't stop for you at the moment does it :( I do hope that both Elwood and you are ok, if I was closer I'd come and give you a big hug.

xxx

Thanks for the hugs, I don't think I have ever needed them so badly :(

Can't let Timmy out in the garden as there are other buns about and he will cause upsets :roll::lol:

He is out in the lounge at the moment so will probably land in my dinner plate in the next 10 minutes :lol:

Hopefully I will hear something from the vets soon and can then update. He must have taken a real tumble as one of his eyes was really bloodshot too :( Can't say I am surprised it has happened, probably more surprised that it hasn't happened sooner.

I think we must run the crazy bunny retirement home :roll:

Last edited:
Poor Elwood and poor you.

*cuddles*

I hope the vets have positive news for you soon, and Elwood bounces back ok.

I also hope you don't get a Timmy in your tea.

Hang in there Liz.

So sorry to hear that Elwood has taken a tumble. Hope he is okay. xx

Sounds like you are having a rough time at the moment. I hope things improve for you.

Back