• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster bun - Jack's Jane don't look!!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
I'd like to introduce you to Gracie, my latest Fat Fluffs' foster bun :) This gorgeous, young, otter rex girlie has been in rescue for FAR too long now :( Here's hoping her special forever home isn't too far away in the future ...

gracie2.jpg

gracie3.jpg

gracie1.jpg

No, she came in with her sister Lacie but they didn't get on very well with each other and Lacie has gone to a new home. From the litter born in rescue we just have Heidi left.

If I were in a position to take on any more Buns-ie if I had the money and the room, I would be applying to adopt her right now.
But I cant take on any more Buns :cry:

Whoever does adopt her will be VERY lucky indeed. She is absolutely beautiful.
My very first Bun was a Black Otter Rex Doe :)

Oh I want :love:

Ian said a flat out no to having 4 though (well, he said they'd have to live outside), trying to break him arm into letting me have one more though

Thats so weird I was looking at her on the FF site last night thinking how nice she was - you always get the prettiest foster buns. I would love but she looks too big and too rexy for my lot :cry:

Back