• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a 5...

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Any advice?

We have a female'female pair, a male/female pair and a single male we would like to try and bond to make a group of 5.

Would you:

A) Bond the single male to the female/female pair and then introduce the male/female pair at a much later date one the trio are settled
B) Introduce them all at once?

I have done many bondings before so am fine with all the neutral territory etc just not sure about doing a 5!!!

do it all at once, a lot less stress for all involved. That is what I have been advised to do with my 6 as I have a 3, a 2 and a 1

I had Phoebe and Holli added to Fletcher and Ella then added baby Ava so i technically done mine in 3 stages :lol: so i added 2 pairs togeather then a single! :D
I think you should do whatever you feel comftable with personally. I dont think id be 100% comftable doing 5 buns all togeather as I would feel it would be to much to keep an eye on,unless i had someone else to help me.
Good luck!! let the fun commence ;):lol:

Back