• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Grief I Wish I Hadn't Looked..................

I remember this being posted in the past.

I can't make it out from the article but assume it was done as research towards human face transplants which have now been successfully carried out :?

Oh Lord. For the few people they could help with face transplants, it doesn't seem justified to experiment on poor animals. Should bring out our resident troll:lol:

I wonder who thought 'I know lets rip half a face of a rabbit, and stick it onto a perfectly healthy rabbit and see what happens' :?

I dont really get what they were even trying to do. :?

But poor baby, it must be in so much pain. And you look at the people behind him, and they are smiling the bloody arses off. :censored:

good grief i wish i hadn't looked....,

SICK but that,s VIVISECTION for you:cry::evil:and some folk think that it,s O.K. to experiment on helpless animals:shock:

I agree that research is necessary but surely there are people out there with horrific face injuries who would gladly be willing test subjects, eliminating the need for this kind of thing.

AMETHYST

I remember the original thread too. Poor bunnies. I would have given anything to give that poor bunny a second chance and give him a home, im guessing the white bunny is gone but I wonder what happened to this one once they were done with it.:cry:

Feel very strongly on this so i will apologise in advance!

Whenever people bring up the argument for animal testing to improve research on cancer etc, i just reply paedofiles and murderers. Why test on animals when 1-what have they done to deserve it and 2 how can you be sure the effects will be the same on a human?

Killing someone and sex crimes against children are 2 of the worst crimes.I know you would have to make sure they had actually done the crimes etc- Ian Huntley could be first!:D

Apologies again for very strong view i just think its terrible the things they do to poor innocent animals. Really upsets me so much-my own stupid fault for looking!

Feel very strongly on this so i will apologise in advance!

Whenever people bring up the argument for animal testing to improve research on cancer etc, i just reply paedofiles and murderers. Why test on animals when 1-what have they done to deserve it and 2 how can you be sure the effects will be the same on a human?

Killing someone and sex crimes against children are 2 of the worst crimes.I know you would have to make sure they had actually done the crimes etc- Ian Huntley could be first!:D

Apologies again for very strong view i just think its terrible the things they do to poor innocent animals. Really upsets me so much-my own stupid fault for looking!

I'm with you. Animals don't have human bodies, if you want to test something for humans then test it on humans, don't make innocent, defenceless animals suffer for the sake of humans. Personally i dont believe any human is worth an animals life. I know i moan about believing all lives are equal, but i do value animals above humans.

Back