• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sun worshippers

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
It was a glorious day here yesterday. By the time I let Alfie and Bubbles out, the sun had all but disappeared from the garden but they managed to find the last bit of sun at the foot of the garden and decided to have a snooze.

DSCF8290700x525.jpg

DSCF8298700x525.jpg

Aw what gorgeous pics...hope they took it easy after all that exertion...;)

Alfie wants to make it clear that he and Bubbles had to make an epic journey down the garden to reach that spot. It was a distance of at least 30ft and took them around 5 days..... or was that seconds?.... I can't remember....... anyway, they were totally exhaustimicated by the end of it and needed a rest. ;) :lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love:

It's a good job they are mini lops as they fit nicely into that spot - giants might have had to fight to get the best place :lol:

:love::love::love:

It's a good job they are mini lops as they fit nicely into that spot - giants might have had to fight to get the best place :lol:

Actually they were fighting over that spot. :lol::lol: You can't really see but they're lying in a little dip in the ground that's just bare dirt. Bubbles was rolling in it like a pig and then Alfie came along and shoved her over so he could lay in the dirt too. :roll:

Alison (santa) - exhaustimicated was Alfie's word, not mine. ;) :lol::lol:

Back