• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone local help me bond my rabbits?

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
All I am looking for in an extra pair of hands really. With 6 bunnies I feel I might be a bit short handed when I try to put them together for the first time.

Unlimited tea coffee and cake and sandwiches on offer and a bottle of wine to take home and recover from the stress with!!!

Either Sat 17th of Oct or the 7th of Nov or thereafter, ther are the only weekends I have free in the coming weeks :shock:

Anyone fancy some hands on bonding experience?

Aw..it's such a shame that you aren't closer!:( Leanne and I bonded her 3 pairs into a group of 6

I don't think you're far from me looking at your profile - I wouldn't mind helping, and it'll be a good learning experience for me (all my buns have come to me already bonded, luckily!)

I've done loads of bonding, just the thought of 6 terrifies me more than bonding my foursome!!!

It would be nice to have and extra pair of hands to help out :)

Well, I'd love to help. :) You will have to put up with me being a slight lemon though :lol:

i'll drop you a pm with my contact details, shall I, and you can let me know nearer the time? (either weekend is fine by me, by the way - lucky enough to not work on the weekend :))

Back