• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for names?

capel

Warren Veteran
I'd love some suggestions: At the moment I really favour the names Harriet(the lovely lionhead cross) and Georgina( the beautiful rexy girl), but am open to suggestions..
A pic to help inspire you all...:lol:

DSC00803.jpg

I think those names suit them really well tbh....but some others you could consider are Florence, Grace, Sylvia, Evelyn, Blanche, Paige and Megan :)

I usually always go for flowers but those two seem to suit human names more :?

have fun :D I'm terrible at naming buns, i can never decide :(

I was sitting looking at them this afternoon and the names just popped into my head....I think it really does suit them and may well stick with those unless another suggestion appeals. I like Tansy, but used that for one of the rabbits I rehomed last month..

I wanted to suggest names, but them i thought you'd picked!

I like Evelyn, Nelly, Ellenore, Libby, Mindy or Suzy. :D

Still undecided. Gordon suggested Alaska for one of them, and I quite like that..Mindy's nice..

I like Harriet and Georgina too.

Just thought, if you liked Alaska, how about Georgia for the other one (I think thats another US state? But also a really pretty girls name).

Would you shorten them sometimes to Harry and George? Thats soooo cute for girls I think!!!

Whatever you decide, they are beautiful :love::love:

I'm going to stick with Harriet and Georgina for now. I expect a new owner will change it, but while they are with me, Harriet and Georgina it is.:):)

Back