• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor bunnies help pls

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Hi I have 2 indoor rabbits, 1 female and 1 male who I eventually hope will bond. the male is ina cage at the mo as he is a baby but the female has been a house bunny since she was 8 weeks old and has the run of the kitchen but just recently even though she has toys etc she has started eating the skirtings etc so need to pen her up while were not at home then let her out. - what do you keep your indoor bunnies in? Im going to have to move her to the living room where she usually goes when were home. I was thinking of some sort of metal pen? can i see pics for inspiration please. thanks x

mine are in a bedroom. they have two panel playpens from p@h which protect the wallpaper from teeth and the buns from wallpaper paste. there's just one bit of the room they can't use and i keep the hay etc there.

but, there is a problem. i intended to move myself upstairs, computer and all, but didn't get round to it. so i'm spending far less time in the company of buns than i would like. so, next week, they're coming downstairs again - their playpen will be set up in the living room and will probably stay there all winter.

Back