• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden Buildings Direct - Anyone used them?

Murphy30

Warren Scout
I was let down today by Focus who were supposed to be delivering my new shed. Am too annoyed to go into it, but I have cancelled my order with them and have been looking elsewhere.

I've found a shed I really like which is sold by a company called Garden Buildings Direct. It's a 7ft x 5ft tongue and groove shed, which will fit in the space we have perfectly. Has anyone used this company before? Their website looks good, but it's always good to know others experiences of them :)

We got this from them last year (the wendy house obviously!)
022-Copy.jpg

P1010186.jpg

P1010184.jpg

They were very good delivery wise and I found their assembely instructions easy to follow.

garden buildings

I was let down today by Focus who were supposed to be delivering my new shed. Am too annoyed to go into it, but I have cancelled my order with them and have been looking elsewhere.

I've found a shed I really like which is sold by a company called Garden Buildings Direct. It's a 7ft x 5ft tongue and groove shed, which will fit in the space we have perfectly. Has anyone used this company before? Their website looks good, but it's always good to know others experiences of them :)

Hi,

We bought a little garden shed last year for storing our bicycles, garden tools and stuff. The company we bought from is gardenbuildingsonline.co.uk quick delivery and good customer service.

Back