• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding the trio as we speak!!

vicki267

Mama Doe
Well technically since 1pm.

I wouldn't normally post but as I have Bobbi to consider thought I would.

It's all as expected, I thought Eva would love Stevie at first sight, which she does - She groomed him straight away - Which he also let her do.

Bobbi wanted to play, which she tried but he moved too quickly towards her so I pushed her away :oops:

Stevie, unlike when he was with Jet is dominant this time. He wants to be groomed all the time, and when Eva doesn't he nips her - I expect a bit of fur pulling and nipping etc, but I still cant help worry.

He also nips Bobbis bum when she moves past him quickly, they all start eating again quite soon after and have all sat in the same llitter tray together etc.

bobbi is just so small I'd hate for her to get hurt, does it sound normal to you? Arnie pulled tonnes of Kira's fur ou when I was bonding them.

If you were where I am now would you leave them as they are for tonight - I'm loading up on caafiene but dread falling asleep :roll:

Good luck with this. I'm bonding a trio too. I've decided to sleep on the sofa even though I'm sure they will be fine want to be near just in case.

Lol good luck too, last time I slept in the bath but not doing it in bathroom this time so I'd have to sleep in hallway :lol:

Well I kept them together lst night as things seem to settle down a bit.

I fed them all in separate bowls this am (Bobbi still on jr anyway) and made sure they all kept to their own bowls :shock:

They have been cuddled up and Stevie doesn't seem quite so bad today - I think he's getting used to them.

Will load some piccies later.

I AM NOT looking forward to adding Aflie in the future :roll:

They are all together still, Stevie is still dominant and although both girlies have groomed him, he hasn't groomed them and they still seem quite distant.

Still no more nipping from what I've seen :D

Back