• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Themes for rabbit jumps/hurdles

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Hi
Yes, another post about rabbit jumping :lol: But this is me needing help, not advertising competitions and things :oops:

Anyway, my dad is going to make some hurdles for me when he comes back from holiday, but I need ideas. I'm currently borrowing someones hurdles, they're all different shapes at the side, and a variety of colours.

My dad is wanting to do something really fancy. I really need a theme though, or at least a colour sceme. All I can think of is shapes for the side of the jumps.

In Sweden they have jumps with lighthouses and things on. Unfortunately, I doubt my dad would be able to make something too complicated, despite his woodwork skills :lol:

So, any ideas?

EDIT: Also, I want it to all kind of match.

I have one idea thats just popped up, which is abstract. Like abstract shapes to make up the side bits. Still would need pictures or colour schemes though :)

Last edited:
rabbit ones like PAH once sold? you could do carrot ones, by having triangle shape in white with carrot through, or an upside down carrot :lol:

Back