• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my 2 beauties!

aimee_es

Young Bun
They are identical, at the moment we're struggling to tell which is which!

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg

So there they are!! I'm so in love already!:love::love::love::love::love:

Teflonshadow, I know it looks on those pics that one has more white, but honestly, i think its just the light.

Me and hubby have sat them next to each other and just when you think there's a definate difference, you can stroke them and the fur moves, and its back to identical!!:lol::lol:

Grrr, we'll get there in the end!

Teflonshadow, I know it looks on those pics that one has more white, but honestly, i think its just the light.

Me and hubby have sat them next to each other and just when you think there's a definate difference, you can stroke them and the fur moves, and its back to identical!!:lol::lol:

Grrr, we'll get there in the end!

Oh :oops:

Hopefully their personalities will help you see the difference... not really much else you can do... lol!!

Awww, they're stunning :)
Just a warning, that russel rabbit jingle ball will drive you mad!

The supreme pet food company gave me six, and they're driving me up the wall :roll::lol:

Haha, well Poppy is definately the cocky one! She's been exploring, and having a whale of a time, but Minnie is a lot more timid! For now anyway!

I hope they don't wake up one morning and switch roles, cause then i'm screwed lol xx

Back