• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sparrow, Mistletoe (previously Percy) and Crocus U/D Pics added

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
All settled in...a few thumps from the shed but nothing major..will take some decent piccies tomorrow...huge thank you to Kris and to Hetty, who is now an official member of the "I've Met Captain Carrot Club"! :lol: :wave:

Last edited:
You decided to steal Percy too then!! :lol::lol:

PICTURES PLEASE!!!!

Kris's place must be getting empty with all these adoptions!!

I'm glad they have all settled in. :) Can I also ask for some pictures of Captain Carrot tomorrow, for those of us who live too far away to be members of the 'I've met Captain Carrot' club. :oops:

Aww i am so glad they have settled in :love:

so glad Percy finally has an actual home :love:

Jeanna- We still have 19 buns looking, with 4 more on top of that reserved :D

Yes, most sleep in the shed together at night. They're all neutered!

Pics of CC tomorow! :lol:

Last edited:
Did the new ones just go in with the others with no fighting?

Touch wood yes....there's been a bit of chasing this morning but no latching on....there's usually some chasing for the first few days before they settle in...off to take some more piccies in a min :wave:

...huge thank you to Kris and to Hetty, who is now an official member of the "I've Met Captain Carrot Club"! :lol: :wave:

*sulk* I wanna join that club too. :lol::lol::lol: Good to hear they're all settling in nicely. :love:

Ah well there's an invitation to be an honorary member of the "I've Met Captain Carrot" club open to all...

Picture1165.jpg

Picture1166.jpg

and here are some pics of the new trio...still quite shy but it's early days...

Mistletoe (aka Percy)

Picture1163.jpg

Picture1164.jpg

Sparrow...

Picture1160.jpg

Crocus

Picture1152.jpg

and finally Captain Carrot with Sabre...

Picture1138.jpg

Awww :love::love:

Well done for taking home three... I think I would have come home with LOADS!! (my OH wouldnt have approved though!!)

Thank you for the pictures of Captain Carrot. :love::love::love::love::love: I bet that Sabre, or anyone else, wouldn't mess with your majestic bunster. :)

Eeeeee!!!! :love::love:

I just loooove Captain Carrot.

If I come to the UK, I am definitely visiting the Captain as part of the grand tour.

I wonder if I could sneak him past customs... :oops:

Eeeeee!!!! :love::love:

I just loooove Captain Carrot.

If I come to the UK, I am definitely visiting the Captain as part of the grand tour.

I wonder if I could sneak him past customs... :oops:

You may be able to sneak him past customs, it's just the ten large sacks of rabbit pellets he'd insist on travelling with that might cause problems...:lol::lol:

Back