• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Michelleox and Shel and anyone else

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry about the quality of the pic. I'll get some more tomorrow.

GEDC0140.jpg

They all had their pellets. Merlin seems to be settling a bit more now not running about so much. :) A big thank you to you both today for your help.

:wave: hello guys....I hope you are being good for your new mummy. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures together :)

Kassy has just groomed Merlin's eye he sat for a few minutes and then ran off. He is now interacting more with Frankie and Kassy and eating hay. :)

You are doing a great job - well done. :) They are such a lovely trio of bunnies (and I am not biased at all)

This is a lovely trio of bunsters. :love::love::love:
When did you get Merlin? Is he a long term foster bunster? ;)

This is a lovely trio of bunsters. :love::love::love:
When did you get Merlin? Is he a long term foster bunster? ;)

I got Merlin today. He was the original bun I was going to get with Akasma but due to certain circumstances I could not adopt him at that time. He has now come up for rehoming so I decided to take him on. Michelle (Shel) has been great and started the bonding for me. :)

Here's a better piccie of him.

GEDC0132.jpg

Last edited:
That's fab news :) I hadn't heard that Merlin was ready for rehoming so this was a lovely surprise. Hope the bond continues to go well x

I got Merlin today. He was the original bun I was going to get with Akasma but due to certain circumstances I could not adopt him at that time. He has now come up for rehoming so I decided to take him on. Michelle (Shel) has been great and started the bonding for me. :)

Here's a better piccie of him.

GEDC0132.jpg

He's adorable. :love::love::love:
I hope the bonding continues to go well. :)

Great news! I'm really pleased Merlin is settling - he must have a tired foot from all that stamping today:lol:

You are most welcome, you and Merlin deserve it.

Good to see Shel and Alison too:wave:

Great news! I'm really pleased Merlin is settling - he must have a tired foot from all that stamping today:lol:

You are most welcome, you and Merlin deserve it.

Good to see Shel and Alison too:wave:

I think I spoke too soon. He's starting stamping again so they have been going around in the carrier as I didn't want it to get out of hand. :roll:

Oh dear, sounds like you are having the same fun as me. Alfie is being so mean to Faunus at the moment, they are now in their carrier for the night, but Alfie is still having a go! :roll::roll: I think it is going to be a long night!!!

It was good to see you and MichelleOx today, and Shel of course :D

Oh dear, sounds like you are having the same fun as me. Alfie is being so mean to Faunus at the moment, they are now in their carrier for the night, but Alfie is still having a go! :roll::roll: I think it is going to be a long night!!!

It was good to see you and MichelleOx today, and Shel of course :D

Oh dear hope they settle soon. They looked so settled earlier. It was good to meet you too.

Oh dear hope they settle soon. They looked so settled earlier. It was good to meet you too.

Those two have been living together fine for a week!....oooohhh they are soo naughty. Alfie must know its his house and is feeling a bit territorial now he is not at mine.

GEDC0144.jpg

Breakfast.

I moved them back into the crate after about an hour and made the area smaller. Had a few foot stamping incidents but went to bed and left them when I found Merlin asleep under Frankie. :)

GEDC0144.jpg

Breakfast.

I moved them back into the crate after about an hour and made the area smaller. Had a few foot stamping incidents but went to bed and left them when I found Merlin asleep under Frankie. :)

Awww that looks fantastic! Merlin tucking into a piece of cabbage leaf bigger then he is LOL
Well done Emma - hope you got some sleep

Theyre getting there!

Faunus and Alfie looking so peaceful and happy yesterday. As Shel said, they can get up to too much mischief as both of them have no front teeth!

I'm sure all five bunnies will be fine soon;)

I think Merlin's just being a big girls blouse:lol:

How are they doing now?

All snuggled one minute he's snuggled with Frankie and the next with Kassy then a group hug. I'm probably going to put them in the top part of the hutch tomorrow when I get home from work. I've white vinegared and moved the hutch and everything around today. :) You were right he was being a big girls blouse :lol:

Back