• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lenny is almost back to normal already!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
On Friday morning Lenny was castrated and also had his incisors removed due to malocclusion. The vet told us as soon as he came around from the anethestic he was munching on hay. He was abit groggy obviously, but he's eating, weeing, pooing and drinking like he used to already. I'm so happy! :D

thanks so much:D all is well today soon!

In 1 months time Jemimah will be spayed and Brian will be castrated too :shock: eek!

Aw glad to here he's doing well! Leo might have to have his removed too, he had them burred 3 weeks ago and they're worse than ever :(
Hope Lenny's okay!

Awww... what a quick recovery!! Rimmi is going in for his neuter soon!! Scary! My poor baby!

I'm sure he'll be fine! He seems like a tough little man from what I've seen! :D
Brian really needs doing since he stinks and hmm i think hes started to spray... :shock: but he's really not ready in that department..and he's definately a boy!!! :lol:

Aw glad to here he's doing well! Leo might have to have his removed too, he had them burred 3 weeks ago and they're worse than ever :(
Hope Lenny's okay!

Thats exactly what happened with Lenny, They just seemed to get worse after every burr session :(. The vet thought his dental issues were serious, so we opted for the removal. Hope Leo's dental sorts out, if you do have his teeth removed I'm sure everything will be fine! :)

Lenny is currently flopped under the bed!

Back