• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie rabbit rescue.......merlin.

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well i have finally had my memory card freed after it being stuck fast in my mobile phone:oops: and heres the pics.

julie and vicky here is the little fella without the moulting pics which made him look abused:oops::lol:

better pics are on the digi camera but cant find the card reader says nikki...aaarghhh

for now tho here is merlin who was thumper but never answered to his name.
He lives upstairs so as not to cause stress to bertie n bif..and hes happy up there with acces to the garden with his feline friends and us.

merlin in my bed..pink is from the fuschia curtains closed with sun comin in!
bifnbertiehuggle051.jpg

bifnbertiehuggle050.jpg

posing in my bed for his photo to be taken
bifnbertiehuggle041.jpg

chillin on the landing
bifnbertiehuggle018.jpg

here hes on my kness begging for a nose rub...zuzu kitty has come over to see if hes getting cat treats:oops::lol:
bifnbertiehuggle016.jpg

being photographed chillin in the garden.
bifnbertiehuggle052.jpg

i know nikkis got some fab shots and vids..i will have to find the card reader and upload them soon.

thank you julie for letting me adopt him...and thank you to vicky and chris for doing the bunny run......hes very much at home here:love:
and the cats adore having him upstairs and he joins in the moth hunts..dont ask..hes nuts! i run out of energy with nose rubs he begs for...and he keeps nikki guessing where he is next till he appears on her feet or in her bed. he aodres duvets.they are perfect for a bunny cuddle hug:love:

hes had a fun time loose in the garden...now hes like bif..hes hard to catch..buys a chicken catching net......:lol:

Last edited:
he says..thank you for noticing his looks..hes fed up with visiting hoomins laffin at his hair do and promising a hair cut or hair clips:lol:

his mutton chops are so long and thick now that he sweeps his own hay from under nikkis bed on the lino floor..hes earnt the nickname...swiffer like the dry floor mop:lol:

hes a happy chappy but right now hes sulking cos i havent had time to spend time on the floor for half an hur to an hour rubbing his nose:roll: no wonder i have osteo arthritis in me finegrs..its repetitive strain injury....bunny nose rubbing:lol::lol:

for a bun with very little contact hes amazingly friendly..julie was spot on with that! hes deciding how next to scare the cats when he goes outside....hes a little devil;)

Back