• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had my homecheck! UD - We passed!!!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I was so nervous :oops:

Fingers crossed it goes ok, the lady said I should hear back by Tuesday

Last edited:
Oh wow! That was quick hun! Got everything crossed for you :) xxxx

Thank you :D I was expecting her to ask loads of "rabbit" questions, but she didnt ask me anything really, just asked about what hours we work and looked at Jose's room :roll:

It will be indeedy :D I just hope she behaves herself when (if!) we get him!!

My adoption fell through because I have to go part time this year at uni... which means I dont get full money support... I dont have a job yet and thought it would be unfair to leave everyone waiting till I had a job etc.... now Jingles has gone to a new home and I feel really guilty :(

I hate it when life doesnt go the way you want it.

Hopefully when I am financially stable again, Rimmi will be able to find some other beautiful quirky female to bug me with.

Just wish it could be sooner.

Cant wait for pics of Jose with her new Husbun... I know you'll pass.... :D

My adoption fell through because I have to go part time this year at uni... which means I dont get full money support... I dont have a job yet and thought it would be unfair to leave everyone waiting till I had a job etc.... now Jingles has gone to a new home and I feel really guilty :(

I hate it when life doesnt go the way you want it.

Hopefully when I am financially stable again, Rimmi will be able to find some other beautiful quirky female to bug me with.

Just wish it could be sooner.

Cant wait for pics of Jose with her new Husbun... I know you'll pass.... :D

Awww don't feel guilty hun, little Jingles has still gone to good home, and you'll find a wifey for Rimmi when the time's right :D (how come you've had to go part time at uni?)

And yes, you deffo need a quirky one for his wifey :D

What were the RSPCA like? As i'm going to my local RSPCA today to look at what rabbits they have but i'm just a bit scared about the home checks they do.

What were the RSPCA like? As i'm going to my local RSPCA today to look at what rabbits they have but i'm just a bit scared about the home checks they do.

Its been fine, no problems so far. The lady was only here about 15mins. Just asked what hours we both worked and checked out where the new one would be living. They said they do a post adoption check 6weeks after too

We passed the homecheck! :D

The voicemail said to ring the lady who's looking after Rainbow so I'm gonna ring her now :D

Thank you! :D

I'm hoping it'll be ok if we pick him up on 26th/27th October cos Jose's having her spay on Friday, then she'll need time to recover and then we've got a weekend away booked from 23rd to 26th October (and I dont want him to have gotten used to his new surroundings here for me then to cart him off to my moms for the weekend) . Plus i'm off work from the 26th till 2nd Nov, so it'll give me time to do the bonding - eeek!

Back