• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy, the fashion victim!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:? :?

Timmy likes to go out for a wander in the garden every morning as soon as I get up. If I don't let him out he starts throwing himself round the cage and I worry that he will hurt himself again :roll: However the mornings are getting colder and I am concerned about the temperature difference :?

Then I remembered that I had some little dog coats left over from when I used to make them for my local rescue :) One fitted Timmy perfectly :love:

I certainly wouldn't recommend putting anything on a normal bunny, but as we know Timmy is far from normal :lol: He loved having it on, so I might try to get to town today to buy some more wool so I can make him his own personalised coat :D

HPIM2393.jpg

HPIM2394.jpg

HPIM2396.jpg

HPIM2398.jpg

Oh he looks so gorgeous in that!....too cute!

I can't imagine any of my lot even staying still to put it on nevermind keeping it on!:lol:

Oh he looks so gorgeous in that!....too cute!

I can't imagine any of my lot even staying still to put it on nevermind keeping it on!:lol:

I don't think any others of mine would either. I don't think Timmy even noticed I had put it on him :lol:

But he really isn't a normal bunny.

Last night I was sat on the floor with him, when he jumped up on the sofa and sat behind me rearranging the hood on my sweatshirt. Next thing I know he shoots over my head lands on my legs on his side, falls off and does a forward roll onto the floor. Once again I was in complete shock thinking he had broken his back, but he got up shook himself and toddled off :shock:

He is booked in for blood tests again on Thursday, wish us luck :shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Squeeeeeeeeeeee :love::love::love:

Timmy in his doggy coat is the cutest thing I've ever seen :D

Good luck at the vets with him, I'm sure he'll be perfectly well behaved ... hopefully :lol:

Have just had to come and have another look! I notice he's got a little pocket to put his little nik naks in like his house keys, a snack and some loose change!

They are just the cutest pictures, he looks sooooo handsome in his new coat - the perfect fit and colour for him. He is looking so well :love:

Good luck with the bood tests this week x

Back