• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before and after photo thread

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Can be any companion animals - but please put a BIG warning if anything spider related is going to appear :? :lol:

Its basically an excuse for lots of baby animal photos, really. But can also be before photos of porky animals, then there slimmer selves, or ill animals then healthy etc. Whatever really, im just really bored.

Jack, 2 weeks after arrival (didn't think to take photos before then)
Jackonarrival.jpg

Jack in his prime, he's getting a bit old and stiff now but he is at least 10.
Jack_.jpg

Pippin on arrival,
DSC00133.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

most recent picture of him, about10 months later.
DSC00329-1.jpg

Ogs when he was a Bubba :love:

Picture088.jpg

His first flop :love:
Picture090.jpg

and now he is just gorgeousss!
029-2.jpg

and my Dellykins
006-3.jpg

and now :love:

006-4.jpg

050.jpg

and Andy too :lol:
Andypics002.jpg

The day we got him from the rescue.

and now..
011-7.jpg

029-3.jpg

:love: :love:

Halfpenny, that photo of the horse's hooves is terrible! I presume he was rescued - how can people let them get so bad? :evil:

Hayden when at Fatfluffs just before i adopted her

3.jpg

Now

019.jpg

Dudley when at Fatfluffs just before I adopted him

4.jpg

Now

001-2.jpg

Aaawww it's weird how different they look. They are all grown up! :love:

Yes, he was rescued by our blacksmith and he asked us to take him.:)

I'm glad to see he's got a happy new home with you! I can't believe how people let them get so bad, I mean, I don't even own mine and if I see something wrong I tell the lady who I partloan her from and we get it sorted. How cruel would you have to be to neglect an animal that's visibly suffering so much? :evil:

This is the picture I saw of Ruby (then Nala) on the rescue website:
nala.jpg

And when I brought her home:
rabbit2014.jpg

rabbit2022.jpg

Storm, shortly after I got him. I think he is about 10 weeks old:

Storm0708012.jpg

And now, getting old and grumpy :lol::

Storm0806281-1.jpg

Crystal at 7 weeks old when i got her

Crystal-1.jpg

Crystal at 9 weeks old with her first bf Smudge

CrystalandSmudge.jpg

Crysandsmudge.jpg

Crystal now at 4 1/2 years old! where do the years go!

DSC01355.jpg

DSC01357.jpg

Misty at 8 weeks old first day i got him

IMG_0560.gif

Mistysmall7.gif

Misty now at 2 1/2 years old!

DSC01205-1-1.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

Uncle Albert- handed over emaciated with untreated Dental problems and a severe mite infestation

rabbits011.jpg

rabbits682.jpg

.........and how he eventually became

MiscPics188.jpg

Martha- handed over with untreated Dental problems, hind leg paresis and an injury to her leg caused by hay getting wrapped around it and not removed

MiscPics140.jpg

MiscPics143.jpg

and after Veterinary care

MiscPics148.jpg

MiscPics200.jpg

Libby
- rescued from an awful 'breeder'. Libby had untreated bite wounds which had abscessated, one abscess almost penetrated her spine. She was only 10 weeks old :cry:

Picture044.jpg

Picture059.jpg

and now.........

Picture1090-1.jpg

Bobbie
- rescued from a meat farm. She was emaciated and had dreadful snuffles and conjunctivitis. She was also stained yellow from having wee pour onto her from the cages above her :cry: She was nursing 5 x 10 day old babies and she was also pregnant again :cry:

BobbieandBabies-1.jpg

Bobbie lost all 8 of her second litter :cry: She also almost died herself as by the time she kindled she had Pneumonia and then Penicillin induced enteritis :cry:
All 5 of her first litter (The Boblets) did well but at the age of 6 months the three Does, Nellie, Peggy-Sue and Bree all died suddenly within 48 hours :cry:
PMs revealed a congenital gut problem :cry:

Here is Bobbie as she is now

Picture2768.jpg

Jane everytime you feel down, just look at those pics and what you have done for those poor buns and how happy they are now, really amazing xx

Back