• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mowgli playing

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
he may be blind but he can still have fun :love:
he's happy to have a toy similiar to the one he lost, his favourite toy

get off its mine

106.jpg

110.jpg

087.jpg

fun, fun, fun

113.jpg

key to my heart

111.jpg

Aww I love Mowgli :D

Where'd you get that toy from? Ive never seen it before.... wonder if Rimmi would play with one.....

Hee hee, he's cool!! :love::love:

It looks like a babies toy that he has got...you can also get ones for rabbits with wood chews on from PAH - my Twinkle likes giving it a good shake! :)

He's lovely. :love:
I don't think I'd trust my two with keys, just in case they couldn't find theirs and then they run off with my car keys instead :lol:

Awwwww! Bless him, I bet it's cos of the noise they make with him being blind. What a sweetie! With him having cataracts it makes him look like an old man, so to see him with a baby toy is just THE cutest thing!

Aww I love Mowgli :D

Where'd you get that toy from? Ive never seen it before.... wonder if Rimmi would play with one.....

off ebay just tyoed in rabbit toys, they were 1-99 he had some pink one originally (well they were rosie's) but he liked to play with them, he lost them and ive no idea what he did with them so got him some new ones, think they by supapet :wave:

yes i call him my little old man :lol:

Back