• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Walter

Joh619

Alpha Buck
His mummy is a clumsy moo!

I went out to feed them this morning. Chucked their veg in the hutch and grabbed their bowl to get their pellets out of the shed. I have been known to fill the bowl up and turn around and drop it just outside the shed and make a nice mess, but this morning I made it back to the hutch with no pellets spilled. Very good so far! Then I opened up the hutch, slipped and caught the bowl on the front of the hutch. Walter was sat at the front of the hutch and got covered in pellets :lol: He just sat there with a little pile of pellets on his back and the top of his head and looked at me. I'm sure he sighed before going back to his veg. I'm supprised Nora didn't devour him whole as he'll have smelled of food all day!

He does put up with a silly mummy, just wish I'd had a camera with me!

Does anyone else's bunnys have to put up with hoomin who fails at the most basic of things? :lol:

Back