• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't understand people....

Daisy-may

Warren Scout
I have just come across a post with 19 rabbits for sale and can't believe how people can be so heartless and not give a :censored:

I can't even understand how this website even exists. My god I so want to swear. I wish I could help but unfortunatley I can't, but still people shouldn't be doing this in the first place!!

Last edited:
How sick! How do you end with 19 rabbits-i did read that right didn't i? Poor, poor bunnies.

I know i am probably mean saying this but i would rather my money went to a rescue instead of towards more 'toys'.

The animals don’t seem hard done to or badly treated (in fact they look pretty well cared for from the photographs? Assuming they are genuine photos). Moving house isn’t a crime, some people have no choice in the matter :(

I think the only thing that concerns me is the fact they they clearly live together in a large group and therefore I would have concerns with regard to their neutered status (and possible associated injuries from fighting and/or inbreeding assuming unneutered) and splitting up any bonds etc.

BTW you may want to edit your post as posting links to ads etc is against forums rules:-

You may not:

Post links to freeads (including ebay) containing animals for sale. If you have a concern about an advert please see here

Last edited:
Yep, definitely a rule-breaking post, I'm afraid.

Can't believe the spelling in that link - gorjus??!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

The animals don’t seem hard done to or badly treated (in fact they look pretty well cared for from the photographs? Assuming they are genuine photos). Moving house isn’t a crime, some people have no choice in the matter :(

I think the only thing that concerns me is the fact they they clearly live together in a large group and therefore I would have concerns with regard to their neutered status (and possible associated injuries from fighting and/or inbreeding assuming unneutered) and splitting up any bonds etc.

BTW you may want to edit your post as posting links to ads etc is against forums rules:-

I agree. They do look well looked after, there are many more worse adverts unfotunately :(

But anyone taking them on would need to be aware that they may not have been sexed correctly and although they look young there is a chance of pregnancy :?

But anyone taking them on would need to be aware that they may not have been sexed correctly and although they look young there is a chance of pregnancy :?

I agree, going purely on the photographs on the ad, many of the buns look mighty similar so I'm willing to bet some are inbred already unless this person is very good at keeping up to date with bunny neutering :?

Back