• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good day to ya!

Hello Everyone!

I am the proud bunnymama of Bob and Zeus.
Bob is about 3 years old. We celebrate his gotcha day on Dec. 4. I got him from a local pet store. I was planning on going to a breeder, however, I spotted him when I went to this store to look at supplies, etc. As I was looking at a rabbit, the clerk brought him out. He was being held in a nursing cage b/c he had been abused by the other bun. His ear had been chewed and was pee'd on! I took him home!!!!

The following June, I visited that store again to get some food. And there was a little black bunny...who I fell in love with at first sight! I had been thinking about getting a pal for Bob. Knowing that a girl/boy is easier to bond, and thank goodness she was a girl, I took her home!!!!

Three months later, I toof "Zosia" to the vet to get spayed. I recieved a phone call from the Doc saying, well, you have a boy. Zosia was krypt-orchid (sp?). So, there was I was, bunnymama of two little guys!

Finally, after 2 years, I had enough stay-at-home time to bond them. It went relatively smooth compared to what I had read about. Anyway, I posted another thread asking about fur regrowth after a sore. So if you have any input, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

I'm just getting around to the pics :lol:...there are better ones on my other computer, so I will post them later....but here are some...let's see if I can figure this out first!:?
The little black furry guy is Zeus.
Then there is Bob.

012-1.jpg

065-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Zeus is the one with a quirky personality. I see that picture and I laugh because it's as if he saying, "Hey, what's up? IO'm Zue." :lol: He is the lovebug.
Bob I think was 87 year old man in a former life. He likes his routine (more than the average bun). But since the bonding, he has really com eout of his shell. But he is still a very serious bun.
If anyone has read the thread I started earlier today about the fur, I'd welcome any thoughts!;)

Heh thanks:love:.

I'm afraid I can't really comment on hair regrowth :? wish I could be of more help! How are the buns today?:)

They are doing well!
From what I have read and the few responses I received, I am not convinced that Zeus had that many sores...add the fact that during a molt, he had a balding spot on his rear, and it (the fur) grew in the same way. So, how or why it's happening, not sure. But his hair is growing in as plush as usual!
And they are doing great!;)

Thanks for asking!:wave:

Hi!
I sw Teddy in another post! Isn' he the bun who had a hard time adjusting to the outdoors?

Bob is pretty darn cute though...with his white and brown face, I like to see his lips chomp when he's eating!!:lol:

He is rather grumpy about living outside, but has now become even more clingy to me! Have to say...he's :censored: hard to see in the dark!!

He's starting to settle, but he loves me too much! Needs a doe to make him forget how much he loves me!

Bob is a cutie too! Butterfly is such a pretty pattern!

He is rather grumpy about living outside, but has now become even more clingy to me! Have to say...he's :censored: hard to see in the dark!!

He's starting to settle, but he loves me too much! Needs a doe to make him forget how much he loves me!

Bob is a cutie too! Butterfly is such a pretty pattern!

Might not work, Lola loves me more than Max anyday :love:..sorry Maximus!

I'd love a black bunny, but not got space at my house so need to wait until I have my own/bigger house:(..darn!...oooh hmm maybe I can get Lenny a black bunny wifey! hmm hmm:D

Edit: just thought if I do that, It will start to look like I have a Monochrome family of buns..Poor Mimah! all left out! Brian loves Jemimah already :love:

haaha lolo! I trip over Zeus all the time! :lol:poor guy!

Butterfly...I did notice that pattern on him but didn't realize that they are known for it. I'd been trying to find out what coloring/pattern/name he is.

Jays...Jerimiah is adorable! THat picture of him...that little face!
:love:

haaha lolo! I trip over Zeus all the time! :lol:poor guy!

Butterfly...I did notice that pattern on him but didn't realize that they are known for it. I'd been trying to find out what coloring/pattern/name he is.

Jays...Jerimiah is adorable! THat picture of him...that little face!
:love:

Haha :lol: Thanks, I probably should just add Jerimiah is Jemimah and a she! But she says yes she's very cute all the same! :D:love:

heh, Don't worry about it! Jemimah says: 'Apologeee aksepted' (apology accepted).

I'm hoping to bond her and Brian when they've both been neutered :)!

Last edited:
Back