• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Painting bunny room

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
How long shall I leave it before putting them in it? Is overnight ok and does the paint type (low odour) make any difference?

Can you leave the windows open in this nice weather? I would wait 2 days at least, I think. Their noses are probably more sensitive than ours.

I have been trying to work out how to paint our bunny room for about 2 years now :oops::lol: I've had all the stuff for it sitting in a cupboard for ever :lol::lol: It hasn't been decorated in over 12 years:? :oops:

I bought this fantastic paint with no odour in it at all. Its horrifically expensive, but it has been so worth it. I wanted something without any chemicals, and eco paints are variable, but this has nothing in it and no smell whatsover, even the gloss.

I bought this fantastic paint with no odour in it at all. Its horrifically expensive, but it has been so worth it. I wanted something without any chemicals, and eco paints are variable, but this has nothing in it and no smell whatsover, even the gloss.

Where did you get it from?

I have been trying to work out how to paint our bunny room for about 2 years now :oops::lol: I've had all the stuff for it sitting in a cupboard for ever :lol::lol: It hasn't been decorated in over 12 years:? :oops:

Well we haven't decorated it since we moved in...it still has the freeze from the previous owners nursery :oops: :oops:

Back