• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Post your Bunnies Nomming on Their Favourite Hay thread! :love:

Lola-bum!
SDC10757.jpg

SDC10758.jpg
~

Maxi-Poop!
SDC10564.jpg

Brian-stink!
SDC10563.jpg

These are old but still cute (in my biased opinion) :lol::lol:

DSCF7075650x488.jpg

DSCF7036650x488.jpg

I got them a scrummy bale of timothy hay from a farm shop yesterday for the bargainous price of £4.50 (thanks louise and gus for the tip off ;)) and they absolutely love it, so will have to get some pics of them nom nomming it too.

I love these threads where everyone joins in!
Think I have used these before but only ones I have on this computer, here they are (with the expensive hays we used to get) will get one with their new bale later...

Angel...
DSC00475.jpg

Coco...
P2150056.jpg

Pico:
036-Copy.jpg

Penny and Albie (I know it's grass not hay but near enough!):
046.jpg

Geronimo:
Misc016.jpg

Billy, one of our Foster buns:
Billy.jpg

Uno (again, grass not hay!):
Uno.jpg

These are old but still cute (in my biased opinion) :lol::lol:

DSCF7075650x488.jpg

DSCF7036650x488.jpg

I got them a scrummy bale of timothy hay from a farm shop yesterday for the bargainous price of £4.50 (thanks louise and gus for the tip off ;)) and they absolutely love it, so will have to get some pics of them nom nomming it too.

:shock: both of them way too cute:D alfie's ears:lol:

:shock: both of them way too cute:D alfie's ears:lol:

Haha I know, they always make me laugh too - he seems to be able to wear his ears exactly how he wants. :lol::lol: Every time I look they're doing something different.

Ooo I found one!

I know I've posted it before but they aren't coming home for another week for me to take new ones!
P9070921.jpg

Lavender loves her hay:
BunsFeb06027.jpg

Charlie entering a competition of 'how much hay can you stuff in your face at once!'
bunnies_Nov05010.jpg

Back