• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Being silly but hoped you guys might get it

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
So I got home at 7pm tonight, OH cooked dinner, so we didn't really get time together til about 7:50. 8pm Night Rider started, I can't bare it so went in the other room, knew Reaper was gonna be on too which OH also loves and I can't bare, so was grumpy about being alone and bored for 2 hours, but kind of accepted it, went back through at 9:20 to discover Night Rider was still on, so it turned out I was gonna be alone for 3 hours! :roll::censored:

Here comes the rabbit chat bit....When I went through, Beau was happily sat on the sofa with OH and had apparently been there half an hour! He never does that when I'm there! :cry: Talk about adding insult to injury! Can't get no loyalty round here!!

night rider, obviously a boy thing. get a girlybun who likes cooking or something, perhaps preparing salad...:lol:

Back