• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi

SophieM

Warren Scout
Heidi asked me to make a thread just for her. She is the last of my rex foster family who has not been adopted and she thinks it is not fair because she is the best behaving of them all :(
She has to suffer being cuddled a lot and given numerous treats and come to play in our living room and she thinks it is atrocious!!!
So she is sending an SOS message out there for any prospective mums and dads to come and save her from these very abominable foster parents :shock:

Am I not the cutest bunny you have ever seen????? And I am very cuddly and have a beautiful soft rex coat :D
IMG_0999JPG.jpg

IMG_1010JPG.jpg

She is stunning, I would love to adopt her, she is the double of my bridge bun Scooby. What is your adoption fee? As I live in Leeds am i too far away?

She is stunning, I would love to adopt her, she is the double of my bridge bun Scooby. What is your adoption fee? As I live in Leeds am i too far away?

Fat Fluffs ask for a donation of £45 for a single bun (neutered and myxo vacc'd) and we do homechecks for all new potential adopters. Leeds is not too far away we are rehoming everywhere in the UK. The best if you are interested in Heidi is to contact us through the website www.fatfluffs.com and we can go from there.
Looking forwards to hear from you.

Sophie

I will have to have a think about it, I did say to stop at 10 buns but she is unbelievably adorable. I'll let you know, Thanks xxx

*squeee!* What a beauty! If only big grumpalumps could be friends with teenie little things...:shock::shock:...I fear she would be eaten!:lol::lol:

Oh Heidi you are indeed gorgeous and I was very honoured when you let me cuddle you. Im sure you just need an extra special home and thats why its taking a bit longer

Back