• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decisions decisions

Would you split a 12x6 run in half so the buns had twice the amount of time out?

• Yes split it! Give them a smaller run but more time in it

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No keep it the same! Give them a larger run but less time in it

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Say you had 2 8'x6' hutches joined by a 12'x6' run which the buns in the sheds took turns in using would you be tempted to split the run down the middle to make 2 6x6 runs so the buns would get twice as much time out or keep it how it is?

Cool i was leaning towards splitting it :D Its not like they make good use of it anyway they choose to stay in their sheds half the time :lol:

Yes. I'd split it. You could also get a small table and put it in there thus giving the buns something to jump up on(even more exercise!:)) or lie under.

i would split it - 6x6 is still a good size and given that rabbits tend to be active at specific times ie dawn and dusk, it would make make it easier for them all to exercise at their chosen time.

Back