• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First steps for adoption U/D We got her!!!

Danielle84

Mama Doe
:wave:
Me and my OH have been talking about adopting a wife for Timmy for ages now and i finally made the move and called the RSPCA as we would love to have Blossom! Really excited about it now and have given info for the home check!

Can't wait to see Timmy snuggle up to a girlie :love:

Last edited:
Exciting! congratulations on starting the ball rolling and I hope it goes well and you get the girly for Timmy!

Aww thanks! It's so exciting!

Just get worried he is lonely and would love to give a bunny a home from a rescue :love:

Picking Blossom up on Saturday afternoon, really can't wait now!

Little Timmy is going to have a wife :love: giving him loads of fuss (even more than usual) just to spend quality time before he meets her and no longer wants to jump onto our laps :cry::lol: very selfish i know!

Awww!!

Well done, let me know how it goes, Rimmi has only just has his op so he has 6 weeks to wait yet... :? :( But we've got Winter on reserve :D

Hes just about perking up, hopefully will be back to normal soon :)

Good luck with youre new gf Timmy (I will admit I looked at her when I was looking for Rimmi, lol!!!)

xx

Aww she is gorgeous isn't she! Maybe they could share her??....:lol::lol::lol:

Are you local to the west mids too?

We picked Blossom up today and she is now in her set up having a sniff around :D Timmy is none the wiser she's here even though they're in the same room. Just leaving her in there to settle in for a couple of hours. She's having a right munch on a carrot :lol:

Thanks Becky and Andrea (not sure if andrea's on here actually) for your help.

Forgot to take the excel with us but Paul's gone out to get some so we can gradually ease her onto ss.

Went alot quicker than i thought.

Will get some pics soon once she's settled in ok and had a sniff of Timmy!

She is :love:

Awww super!! I hope the bonding goes well :D Let me know how it goes :love::love:

Depends where abouts in the West Midlands you are.... I think Birmingham is an hour from me. :D

Good luck!! Cant wait for PHOTOS! x

Awww super!! I hope the bonding goes well :D Let me know how it goes :love::love:

Depends where abouts in the West Midlands you are.... I think Birmingham is an hour from me. :D

Good luck!! Cant wait for PHOTOS! x

Definateley will get pics on soon! We're south bham near bournville (cadburys!).

We're going to let Timmy out of his set up for sniffles then attempt 'the meeting' for about 5-10 mins tonight! Am excited but nervous too!

Back