• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had a moment with my horsey today :D

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
Minstrel and I had the loveliest of moments today, he was like this:

24092009154.jpg

So I took the opportunity to check his legs for cuts and scrapes, and as I was moving from front to back legs I tickled his tummy, so he did this:

24092009149.jpg

And then fell fast asleep :roll:

24092009150.jpg

24092009151.jpg

24092009152.jpg

24092009153.jpg

Bit huffy when the tummy scratches ended though and he realised he has to work :lol: :lol:

24092009155.jpg

I do so LOVE LOVE LOVE :love: him!!!!!

Thank you :D I was once told that a horse exposing its stomach to you is a great sign of trust so it makes me very happy that he did this :love:

he is so like Bournville in the 3rd piccie, except Bo has no pink lips. Bo lets me sit on his side when he is lying down, I also take this as a huge sign of trust.

Yeah done that :lol: I am cautious though in case he moves his legs :lol:

Well yours has much bigger legs than mine, and once he's comfy it takes a bomb to move him. I've had to walk away sometimes because he won't get up, even with a headcollar on and me pulling it.:oops::lol:

Awww, bless!

I partloan a horse and pony from a yard near me and while my horse is sometimes lying down, she never does a full sprawl like that. The horse in the next stable over, however, does a cracking dead horse impression :lol:

Horses are brilliant, and this one looks fantastic :) Lucky you to own him!

Well yours has much bigger legs than mine, and once he's comfy it takes a bomb to move him. I've had to walk away sometimes because he won't get up, even with a headcollar on and me pulling it.:oops::lol:

Oh gollys!!! :lol: Sometimes it does take a few tugs to get him on his feet :oops: sometimes they can be so lazy :lol:

Aww :love::love: Sid loves it when you scratch his tummy - he has an itchy spot there and does that cute lip quiver thing :lol:

Isn't he so sweet?! I used to lie on my old pony when she was sunbathing all the time. Gulliver never lies down though. :(

OMG what lovely photos and what a gorgeous horse, I had a strawberry roan mare for 22 years and they were the best days of my life. These photos take me back to my happy days with her.

Back