• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow.........

capel

Warren Veteran
Guess what.......

I'm going over to rspca wildlife centre to choose which two bunsters will be my fosterbuns till they are rehomed!! Gill says she thinks there are some rex crosses in the group......hmmm..I wonder which I'll veer towards then!!!;);)

Guess what.......

I'm going over to rspca wildlife centre to choose which two bunsters will be my fosterbuns till they are rehomed!! Gill says she thinks there are some rex crosses in the group......hmmm..I wonder which I'll veer towards then!!!;);)

I have no idea !! :lol:

I'm am looking forward to piccies :wave:

Oooooo cant wait for piccies :D Wirral have mentioned fostering to me but I dont think I would give them back

Yes, you would..I've failed only twice!!!. Stapley have taken the overflow from wirral after a cruelty case involving 30 rabbits and then someone turned up with a filthy dog crate crammed with 6 bunnies..yes, all unneutered and unvaccinated..usual story:evil:.

Yes, you would..I've failed only twice!!!. Stapley have taken the overflow from wirral after a cruelty case involving 30 rabbits and then someone turned up with a filthy dog crate crammed with 6 bunnies..yes, all unneutered and unvaccinated..usual story:evil:.

Oh I didnt realise that you will have to let me know if there is anybun you think I should look after for a bit :) Have you seen Richard that Wirral have in? Im developing a bit of a crush on him. I love the way you say ONLY twice he he. Cant wait to see pics :)

Last edited:
I'm sure they'd be delighted to have another possible contact for emergency fostering, Kath.do you have a spare hutch? :lol: If not, and you see me advancing up your drive with a pet carrier, just pretend you're out!!:lol::lol:

Thanks..I'm getting quite excited, and really hoping that there are some rex crosses there!! Not that it will matter..but it would be nice;);)

I'm sure they'd be delighted to have another possible contact for emergency fostering, Kath.do you have a spare hutch? :lol: If not, and you see me advancing up your drive with a pet carrier, just pretend you're out!!:lol::lol:

Well if it was an emergency I have a 4ft one with 6ft run attached if they were desperate but if someone was kind enough to lend me something bigger or even a crate for my spare room I could possibly accomodate :oops:

Thanks..I'm getting quite excited, and really hoping that there are some rex crosses there!! Not that it will matter..but it would be nice;);)

What time you going Hilda? Let me know how you get on.. Will be on here after 5 ish.

oh dear..had to set up a new photobucket account coz the other one was too full and can't remember the new password so have to wait for the enlightening email!!

Back