• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit and guinea pig lectures-input needed

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
I have just seen this on the pampered piggies website and thought it would be of interest to everyone. I think it's a fab idea!!

Next year to co-inside with the launch of our new range of literature on guinea pig care we will be running short courses and workshops on all aspects of guinea pig and rabbit care..
Lectures will not be run by just me, oh no! we have several experienced cavy savy and rabbit savy vets on board and Rodentologists, along with other experts.
We hope to have a programme suitable for all ages and levels, so whether you have not yet got your first pets or you've had them for 20years we hope to provide you with even more information.

To begin with these will be held in Surrey near our HQ but if a huge success we will roll out lectures across the country and that is where you come in...
What would you be interested in?? Are you interested in what bedding to use? or general anatomy? Learning more about dental problems or how to clip nails?
Please let us know by emailing Aunty Sally at sally@pamperedpiggies.co.uk the more feedback we get the more lectures we can prepare- no suggestion will go to waste so get typing!
Everyone who sends us a genuine idea will be put into a prize draw. We will have 10 free passes to give a way each to a lecture of your choice.
Looking forward to hearing from you, Aunty Sally x

Back