• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek Crunchies

PomandRi

Alpha Buck
OMG :shock::shock:

I went to P@H today to stock up on Fenugreek Crunchies. The Naturals range has become the Woodlands range BUT THEY'RE NOT DOING FENUGREEK CRUNCHIES!! Apart from a few in a mixed bag with something else that is recommended for mice!

Can this be true - can anyone confirm that this really is the case before I contact the manufacturer. I just can't believe it - and I don't know how I'm going to break the news to Rio, he will be devastated.

Hello :wave:

I bought Fenugreek Crunchies for my rabbits from the Woodlands range - never had them before but I knew lots of people were recommending them... so I know they do them. :D

Helen

In my PAH it looked like they were still phasing the Naturals range out and the Woodlands range in - could it be the case near to you? Maybe they will get them in over time. Some of the bunny supply websites sell them but you would probably have to pay postage? Maybe bulk buy - dont know what BB dates are though?

you should be able to get the Fenugreek Crunchies from elsewhere. i think pah are doing the woodlands range instead of the rosewood range but rosewood range is still going strong!
maybe try hay experts or pampered piggies

It's going to have to be a very large bulk buy!

My guys love them - they are the ultimate bribe when you want them to do something and they don't want to do it. My life is going to be so much more difficult without the Crunchies. :oops:

Back