• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I never knew how difficult...

Amy.

Alpha Buck
...it would be to find a suitable wifey bun for Leo! I just thought, as soon as i have the money, space and time for two i'd immediately find something suitable! Theres only a couple of rescues near me and none have any speyed single girls, roughly the same size and age as Leo. It's just annoying me that now i'm finally ready, there isn't anything suitable! Hopefully something will turn up soon though.
How long were you guys looking through the rescues until you found a suitable husbun or wife for your rabbits?

...it would be to find a suitable wifey bun for Leo! I just thought, as soon as i have the money, space and time for two i'd immediately find something suitable! Theres only a couple of rescues near me and none have any speyed single girls, roughly the same size and age as Leo. It's just annoying me that now i'm finally ready, there isn't anything suitable! Hopefully something will turn up soon though.
How long were you guys looking through the rescues until you found a suitable husbun or wife for your rabbits?

Most of the time when I look at sites the rabbits are all in pairs :lol:

Preferably a bun around the same age as Leo (He's about 7 monthes) but anything a bit older, as long as there isn't a massive age gap. He's a reasonably big dwarf lop, but i'm not to worried about size, as long as they don't squash each other :)

you might be better speak to the rescues and explaining that you need a single bun as they will be able to let you know when i single female comes in, they usually pair them off pretty soon for space and for company. good luck hope you find a wifey for leo

If you are looking for a single female, ARC maybe able to help you we have lots of rabbits currently available and there are lots of rabbits waiting to come in. We may have something you are looking for.

If you are interested please ring Helen on 01276 489308 or email janice@animalrescueandcare.org.uk

ARC are also happy to assist you with bonding your rabbit to one of ours which saves you the stress of doing this.

There are many gorgeous single girlies out there atm, but you may have to travel for them.

I think you know when its meant to be and it all fits into place, did with my little Dellykins anyway!
Good luck with the search :wave:

Recently we got a wifey bun for Biscuit but we also thought it would be quick to find one!

We travelled all over the place and spent forever on the phone trying to find a female that had not already been bonded!

Eventually we found May by accident but I have to say she was a perfect find!

Stick with it, all the effort was well worth it in the end for us and Biscuit!

Back