• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding in Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire Area?

If you are near the bucks border - take them to Karen at Rabbit Ritz in Aylesbury she is ace and bonded my two - they were so coupley when they came back, she basically takes them for as long as the bonding takes - she is amazing

If you are near the bucks border - take them to Karen at Rabbit Ritz in Aylesbury she is ace and bonded my two - they were so coupley when they came back, she basically takes them for as long as the bonding takes - she is amazing

I'm not but that could be an option, thanks

Caroline is extremely busy so I doubt she would have the time :?

I would give it a go if I had the space and time, but I am behind with bondings of my own at the moment, I'm really sorry :(

maybe i'll just come have a holiday at yours, we can have a mass bonding session and i can sit and give Eddie headrubs! :lol::lol:

maybe i'll just come have a holiday at yours, we can have a mass bonding session and i can sit and give Eddie headrubs! :lol::lol:

Does that mean I will be the one stressing out over the bonding while you have your feet up :? Doesn't sound like much of a deal to me :lol: Don't think Ed will complain though ;):lol::lol:

Caroline is extremely busy so I doubt she would have the time :?

I would give it a go if I had the space and time, but I am behind with bondings of my own at the moment, I'm really sorry :(

Really? She's just emailed me asking if I wanna go look at her new ladies :?

Does that mean I will be the one stressing out over the bonding while you have your feet up :? Doesn't sound like much of a deal to me :lol: Don't think Ed will complain though ;):lol::lol:

No, i would be making you cups of tea and massages and stuff to keep you from getting stressed over the bonding! :lol::lol: you gotta chill out, like Eddie! :lol:

Back