• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Autumn being admitted- please vibes.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Last night i went to go and feed my buns and noticed Autumn had loast a lot of weight in 3 days- She was 3.6kg she is now2.4kg (I have scales) I sat in the kennel with them monitoring her for a few hours, to which i noticed she was TRYING to eat but not at the same rate as the others. Kept laying down and teeth grinding. So i gave her some metacam (On advice of my vet) as it was 5am. Brought them all in into the large indoor cage (so more warmth for her) And i am having Autumn admitted in a few hours for an ememegency dental. Please send vibes- she is so skinny. I am now for the time being, feeding her seperate as the others are such pigs. She has been through so much already in her life, please send some vibes- i am scared the dramatic weight loss will be a huge factor over if she comes round okay.

I completely know how you feel cuz I'm in the same situ with my Ginger Bun. Keeping everything crossed for her.

Just got back from taking her.
They are doing her dental out of hours tonight (they are 24-7 vets)
Unfortunately they could not take the others in due to needing to monitor so i hope the bond is not broken.

The vet looked and said straight away there are mild spurs all down one side of her mouth plus half of the other side so will definately need a dental asap :(

I have to call back between 2:30-3:30pm tomorrow.

Back