• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why would 6 familys give away this bun

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
This is Rocky..My mum works at a school, one of the parents asked if she knew anyone who wanted a bun, turned out the poor thing was living in the garden with an open top run with no shelter. The family had moved out so were feeding it every few days :( I said I would take him. This poor bun has been passed around 6 of the kids, all got bored in a few months. He is actually a she so I will have to think of a new name. She had her Myxi vacc today and is in good health. I will be getting her vhd vac and spayed then looking for a new home for her.

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00079-1.jpg

Poor girl. She must be feeling really fed up and unloved. Well done you for claiming her the poor love. She's a beautiful girl. She needs a really pretty girly name - errmm Susie, Rosie or Daisy? x

Last edited:
Poor girly :(
I don't get how people can do it either. Makes me sad more than anything. How about Roxy....it's not too different from Rocky.

:love:She is beautiful.
Poor little thing being passed from pillar to post.
So glad you have got her now:D

She looks beautiful. I cant believe people actually treat rabbits like this, its awful. She looks so friendly but has been sadly let down by us humans. :(

Chin up little girl, you are being looked after now and hopefully will have a much happier future. :)

Thank goodness you have her now! That's one less bun in the world I have to worry about!

Will you be rehoming her? If so, where are you based? I have a lovely neutered male who is currently looking to be a husbun...

Thank goodness you have her now! That's one less bun in the world I have to worry about!

Will you be rehoming her? If so, where are you based? I have a lovely neutered male who is currently looking to be a husbun...

Yes I will be looking for a home for her :) I am in Essex

well done for saving her, just goes to show animals shouldn't be bought for the kids, the parents should be committed to them too.:(

Ah Bless her she is beautiful and I hope someone gives her a loving forever home soon, if I had the room I would but I've 14 rescue buns to look after.

the poor thing, how awful she has been through this. she's so beautiful and i think roxy is a great name for her.

hope she finds a lovely forever home to be loved and pampered like she deserves. x

oh, poor little thing! her story is so sad i want to take her, but i'm too far away and have promised myself i'll stick to two...

blessing is a nice name. i've taught two 'blessing's and they were both lovely girls... though i think i'd call her bethany for the th sound, like matthew and tabitha...

Back