• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calendars with your own photos!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
I have just spent about two hours putting together a bunny calendar with my own bunny photos! It has also cost me about £55 for five!

They're gonna be Christmas presents.

Very happy with it. If anyone is interested it is on...

http://www3.snapfish.co.uk/

If you use the code EARLYCAL33 you will get 33 % off so I've saved about £20.

Boots usually have some, where you print off your own pictures and put them in the plastic sheets.

They're either £5, £8 or £10 :lol:

I think its an awesome idea :D But I'd only get it printed for myself, with my buns, lol. I'm going to look at getting one sorted for me. Or more than one if I have no say in the amount.

Well... i ordered one last year from Snapfish too with pics of our buns on :) We ordered one for us, and one each for our parents. Ive kept mine for best :oops: But our parents both use theirs. They make lovely gifts and the quality was great!!! :) Im sure we paid more than that though, about £15 each i think.

xxxx

I can get them for about £10 if anyone is interested! they are great quality too. I am selling some in my christmas catalogue. Pm me for more details.

im waiting to purchase your desktop calendars again lisa, my nan also wants one too, as she likes the size of them :D

i have a lop themed one in the new catalogue which be inside the new magazine:D theres also a bunny mad one with pictures of readers bunnies.

Back