• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cutest buns do?

blaisey

Mama Doe
I was just sitting watching the Flopsie washing her ears and it made me think it was the cutest looking thing she does.

What do you think is the cutest thing your bunnies do?

I like it when they groom each other. I think it's lovely to see them being affectionate towards each other.

I also like it when I feed them all some greens and Penny Pocket nicks a great big carrot and runs away with it! *it's mine, it's mine!* :lol:

Um... Rimmi is cutest when he:
- binkies (havent managed to catch this on cam yet...)
- cleans
- sleeps
- flops in his bed
- yawns and stretches
- hops like mad around his bedroom begging me to take him downstairs because its AWAKE time
- steals food (cute but naughty)

Actually.... its easier to list when hes not cute....

Hes NOT cute when he PEES ON MY SOFA!!! (quite rare, but still annoying)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

100_0952.jpg

Im cute but my gosh, dont I know it???

Hes just tipped over a pint glass of water so he could have a drink.... he has a water bowl and bottle that are both fresh!! Argh!!

linus has a liil routine sneek out test who watching binky like mad flop for half hour stretch back legs then front do a hugggggggggggggggge yawn and flop again love watching that really hard to get a piccie though

doc and beth "necking" is the only word to call it they wrap their necks round each other in frantic grooming then work along the jaw and end up actually kissing very sweet

doc and beth "necking" is the only word to call it they wrap their necks round each other in frantic grooming then work along the jaw and end up actually kissing very sweet

Mischa & Mini do this, Nutmeg tries but can't reach :lol:

Rucksby sits on the heep of tree trunks in his enclosure. He sits motionless, surveying the garden as though he is the king. He is such a ting little thing. He does this most evening at around 7pm. I go mad when he does it - its the cutest thing I have ever seen. His friend Phoebe doesn't go up there - its just for Rucksby!!

I love watching my two wash aswell its so cute. But i also love it when they lay down opposite each other and nuzzle into each others faces so cute

DSC00327.jpg

:love::love:

The rooms in our flat are laid out in a line: Bedroom, kitchen hall with bathroom then living room leading off then room with bun's tray in where his hay and all treats are stored. that means there's potential for getting food from us which ever direction we walk so he runs after us. Except he doesn't always twig when we go to the bathroom. Most times he'll go sprinting past ears flying and making his lovelly buzzing noise. Sometimes he cottons on and skids to a halt in the hall (lino floor) just in line with the bathroom doorway- one ear up, one ear down. Makes me chuckle!

The little noises they make when they drink out of their bowls and when they lift their heads up, they have wet chops and you see their little tongues when they lick their 'lips'.

When they bring their ears down with their paws to was inside them! :love:

Periscoping :love:

I love it when they yawn and stretch and then blink a little all sleepy like ^_^ Sooo cute!
Also when they lick their nostrils XD Bunny tongues are so cute!
Ruby wags her tail a lot too. I find that kinda cute but haven't noticed it so much with Pipkin.
Alsoooo binkies where they jump up and turn around at the same time like they're startled kinda. In a "WHUT WUS THAT?? *turn around*" sorta way. Always cracks me up.

I think it's cute when Flash and Jez are sat in a certain way, facing towards you sat high on their front paws looking a bit guilty/curious.

They're both small and a bit chubby, they look like teddy bears when they do that :love::lol:

Lola: whens she's flattening out her duvet because its just not flat enough for her, then when she digs it and returns to flattening it once more (sliding action)

Max: When he binkys its so cute :love:

Brian: when he's circling me, I know its because he's hormonal but he's not ready to be neutered yet! also his little happy grunting noises :love:

Lenny: my personal groomer, who needs face wipes....

Jemimah: When she flops, she's so teeny, its just adorable!

aww I love my Babies :love::love:

Twinkle and Star did something beautiful yesterday - they groom each other a lot, often end up properly kissing too (tongues and everything - bless)! But yesterday, Twinkle was grooming Star all over the side of her face and whiskers and eye, Star had her eye completely shut and lapping it up. The cutest thing was that Twinkle had her head nestled up in the cradle of her hind leg, fully supporting the weight of her head! What lovely bunnies! :love:

We were just 2 seconds too late with the camera, otherwise it would have been a beautiful photo.

The other cute thing they both do is when they get a grape for a treat - they get the juice all over their noshes and lick their lips really loudly for ages after!!! :lol::lol:

Back