• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breaking bonds

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Since Autumn left Charlie seems to be getting more and more left out from the other pari. He is a very social bun, but the other two don't want to know at the minute.

He is having health problems, and has lost 150g in 10 days. To help see what is happening I would like to seperate him form the other two and see what happens with Charlie.

What do you think?

Are they a group of three? I had that with Chloe when I had three somebun always gets left out :( Are there other reasons for him loosing weight? Teeth etc? Has the vet had a look at him?

Hmmm sounds like it could be one of many things. If I were you I would get his teeth checkd and seperate him so you can monitor his input and output - its really hard to do in a group. Once any health problems have hopefully been ruled out maybe look at trying him in a different group or with a wifey bun

Back