• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Lucky lovers - a hard day at the office...

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Hello - only a few more piccy's but some of my new boys day in the office today.... its a hard life :lol::lol::lol::lol:

office4.jpg

office1.jpg

office2.jpg

office3.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

Oh and yes his harness IS PINK - he doesn't care and I love pink !! :lol::lol:

Awww - hard life!! :lol:

If he ever gets bored at your office he's welcome at mine ... he'd make at least 19 new friends!

Omg, Love him so much! I think Andy would proberbly kill me if I put him in a pink bra! ( Little louisa thing, I call his harness his bra :oops: )

Plus he has fantastic toy sense, as Andy has that exact same one :lol:

Abi..... I just don't dare think of that scenario..... he gets sooooo excited in new places.... with all those excited little people.... wooooahhh !!! MAYHEM !!! ..... I'll bring him if you want .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mopsy... bra :shock: I love it :lol::lol::lol: he is getting a lot of comments from the guys at work but he wears his pink with pride !!! Yeah he loves that teddy - its his work ted - bought Hetty's dog Spidey one too :D:D:D

awwwwwwww this is so lovely seeing him happy in such a loving home, really heart-warming, he's beautiful xxxx

Awww thanks - he is just adorable.... he is asleep on the sofa next to me just now .... :oops::oops::oops: (had promised self he would not come on sofa.... ah well.... he does wait to be invited at least :))

He is just perfect ! My fluffy family is perfect :D:D:love::love:

Lucky is gorgeous :love::love::love:

I've been internet-less for a bit so hadn't caught up on the outcome of your 'should i get a dog thread'! Very pleased for you :D

Back