• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another myxi question

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Diesel was diagnosed with nodular myxi last week.

I thought he was getting off lightly and had very few nodules but today he seems to have lots more on his legs and his back.

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to peak?

How long until hes likely to stop getting more nodules ....I've had a bunny with this before but I can't remember :oops:

I would have thought that new nodules would stop appearing after about 10 days :?

You could PM parsnipbun, she's nursing one of her Rabbits through Myxi at the moment

Lots of vibes for Deisel

xx

When you say 'last week' which day? Viola Rose's nodules stopped coming up after about a week - though hers were always concentrated on nose, ears and face and lips - with only a couple we have found on legs at front.

Has he had a feverish stage yet?

It was weds last week I noticed the first nodule under his nose .....as for being feverish hes not seemed to be ,when the vet took his temp last thurs it was normal.

Back