• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Help

Carole

Warren Scout
If anyone is in the Cheshire area, I have just got a lovely bunny from a rescue in Manchester, and they have a lovely volunteer who works there who will take your existing rabbit and any new rabbit to her home and bond them for you. So far she has an excellent success rate.

I found this was a great help, as I really had no idea what to do, but it is a match made in heaven for my 2.

If anyone would like any details please pm me.

Carole

Reading this has made my day! I am getting my 2 males neutered next Fri and then after a couple of months (so hormones have died down) I would love to try to bond them. I have no experience and know with 2 males it will probably be difficult, so was looking for some expert help. This service would just be brilliant. How much does she charge out of interest? Not that that is an issue as I would pay a fortune for someone to help my two get on!

Hi,

She didnt charge me anything but then I took a rabbit from the rescue where she volunteers, but I am sure she would help out she was lovely.

If you pm me I can pass on her details to you.

Carole

Back