• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spay vibes Please

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
I took Bluebelle down to the vets thisevening, for her spay tomorrow.

Could I ask for some vibes please. Im not keen on my vets way of spaying after Sophie chewed through the stitches and ended up with staples and an infection. I did specifically ask for gluing up the wound, due to this and not being able to get anywhere in an emergency.

Oh and I forgot her packed tea :( My buns always get a packed tea to take with them, but I forgot it this time :( Not that there would be much in it, and she is only on a little veg and a few pellets.

Ive asked the vet to check her teeth too, and she is getting chipped :roll: I just hope the vet finds nothing nasty while she is in there :(

I have only just seen this I thought she was getting spayed tonight ive lost a day somewhere :shock: How is she doing?

I have sneaked her in my computer room, so she is warm etc, she has not come out of the carrier yet. OH still doesn't know about my new bunnies. But i keep hearing "munch, munch munch" from behind me, so she is having something to eat.

Lots of little poos this morning and she is eating, but still prefers to be in the carrier.

She is probably just scared. VN did make the comment that she is not like my other buns (All my buns are used to being handled, even if it is just the minimum amount, and the prefer not to be) and I explained that I have only had her since Sunday. She does stamp and has a grumble, going to see if I can get her and Mr Frank back together tonight.

Im sure she will settle in and get used to us and our ways soon :)

Back