• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Posys spay tomorrow

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Posy is going for her spay tomorrow. She is booked in with a wonderful vet and I know she is going to be in good hands but if you have any spare vibes she would appreciate them.

sending you lots of vibes. sadie is now three weeks post spay and was bonded at weekend with her boyfriend samson.

i know only too well how hard it is when a bun is being spayed as sadie had to be kept in over night after she was spayed.

Posy is going to be kept in overnight because we live about a 40 min drive from the vets. He was concerned that the journey might upset her after the spay and would prefer that she went home on friday morning instead. Its going to be strange not having her here.

How is she doing Becky?

She's doing fine. She came round from the anesthetic (sp) very quickly and was doing great at lunchtime. I am going to pick her up in the morning. I have her inside run all ready. It looks very cosy so I think she will be comfy. I've really missed her.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Back