• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spayed ??????

Hiya.It depends on the weight of the bun.
In my neck of the woods,I was gonna pay £68 but as Madam had to go back into hopital due to not eating,I ended up paying £120!! Right on top of Xmas.........
(hope this hasnt put you off....its not like a fella bun who just has his pockets picked....the vet has to go into the buns tum...) and then if bun decides she aint gonna eat....:roll:

Posy is going for hers tomorrow and it will be costing me £63. Another vet quoted me £120.

The vets she is going to is very bunny savvy and has chosen to do the spays/neuters on buns at cost price as a welfare issue. Approx 40 to 50% of his patients are bunnys.

I would ask around your local vets for prices and try to find one that is good with buns.

Costing me a minimum of £77 tomorrow for Bluebelle, They don't like to give a final price until the op is over with and they are recovering. P@H do them for around £65

Hiya i was quoted just under £69 just for the spay no meds. Ended up paying £125 tho because she had an abcess aswell :(

it varies, i paid £55 for my girls but you need to look into the vet being good at them and not just the price. :)

it varies, i paid £55 for my girls but you need to look into the vet being good at them and not just the price. :)

Totally agree, finding a bun savvy vet should be more important than going for the cheapest so make sure you trust your vet and happy for them to carry out the op.

Ambers was £67 but included a small dental as well:)

Hi, agree with the others it really does vary on price depending on the vet you use. I have 2 vets local to me, one wanted to charge me £100 (rubbish vets!) and the vet I use charges £50. You do need to find a vet you are happy with doing the op and also do check what is included for the price. (some charge extra for check up and drugs).

I paid £65 on Monday all in but she didn't eat so had to go back twice, all in all it was £108. Oh dear, maybe I shouldn't have worked it out. lol! If it all would have gone well it would have only been £65. Love her anyway :)

Back