• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunnery

*fluffybunny*

Warren Scout
Hiya :wave:

Just wondering, does anyone here use the Bunnery in Staffordshire to board their buns? I popped in yesterday to have a look around as I will need to find somewhere for Sooty and Sophie next year when we go on holiday. My dad can't have them anymore cause he got a dog, I met the lady and she was so nice and the set up looked great! I just wanted references from others who use her for boarding.

Thanks

Pen x

yeah :D The lady was called Jo, she was so nice and I'd feel comfortable leaving my buns with her, just wanted to know what others experiences were :)

Jo is lovely. We have left our bun with her about 4 times since we had her in March. Even when we had Snuffles spayed, I phoned Jo for advice as our little bun was really poorly - Jo ended up having her for a few days for us to help get her through it. Her knowledge and care for the rabbits is second to none. Whenever we have let Snuffles at the 'Bunnery', Jo texts us to keep us informed with how she is settling in and getting on. I would definitely recommend leaving your buns with her - she has become like a 'foster mum' to our bun. Because of Jo, we have gone on to adopt a rescue rabbit from Fat Fluffs and we will certainly be letting them both go on 'holiday' to the Bunnery next time we are away. Hope this has helped.:wave:

Absolutely cannot recommend Jo @ The Bunnery, Staffs highly enough :D I have 7 bunnies (5 house buns and an outdoor pair) and I would NEVER let them go anywhere other than The Bunnery (there is one in Bromsgrove too and Jacky there is also fantastic!).

Jo is LOVELY and VERY knowledgeable. During one stay Hoops stopped eating and Jo stayed up half the night to get her going again - successfully :)

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have but in summary - book it! You won't get better boarding! :D

Thanks so much for both of your feedbacks! My Instincts were obviously right as I felt very comfortable there. It was very clean and the buns seemed very relaxed. I will definately be booking my buns 'holiday' with Jo :D

I use Jo! Thanks to Abi's advice on here :D I would never leave my buns with anyone else now, Jo is absolutely amazing, she is so good with the bunnies. Ronnie absolutely loves her, the bunnies get so spoilt there :love::love: She knows all her stuff too, and texts me while im away just to let me know theyre ok :oops: On the plus side, shes less than 2 minutes away from me :D xxxxx

I'm not sure about leaving Jose with my mom again, cos Jose was so naughty when we got her back and my mom overfed her (even tho i told her what to give her!), it took her a while to settle back in, so somewhere like this might be ideal

I've seen their adverts at our vets and they look very good. I don't use them myself because its not local. We use the small pet hotel in Kingsley Moor, Staffs Moorlands.

Back