• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

helloooo

hannah C

Alpha Buck
hello all!:wave:

just a quick introduction from myself and steve! and possibly a long story.

i work as a ranger on a country park and on one of my days off last week somebody dumped two bunnies. fortunatly "steve" was caught, unfortunatly his friend got away and is now nowhere to be seen.

steve then lived in the office for a couple of days untill we could decide where to send him.....the local animal rescue has had a bit of bad press in the paper and we didnt want him to go there.

after returning to work and spending a day with him i was in :love: and decided to bring him home.

steve is booked in at the vets tomorrow, he is in desperate need of is nails clipping, and a genral check up. hes is also quiet matted up but we have been working on that with a comb.

i have no experience of rabbits but i have already forund out that steve is a very cheeky bunny who loves attention.

also i have no idea what breed he is so if i post a picture could somebody have a guess, i think he may be a miss match of sorts! (OOPS i cant post pics yet!)

looking forward to talking to you all.

Hi and welcome to RU you can upload pics using photobucket feel free to ask lots of questions and well done for taking him

hi everybody

heres some piccys of steve from today! hes getting a bit photogenic! (sp?)
:D
he has really cheered e up after a really rubbish day:love:

Photo0277.jpg

Photo0279.jpg

Photo0293.jpg

Photo0295.jpg

Photo0296.jpg

Hello, welcome to the forum.:wave: Hope it goes well at the vets.

Your rabbit is gorgeous - I can see why you have kept him!

thanks everybody,
he Cetainatly is a handsome chappy!

ive already started the question asking. so glad ive stumbled upon such an informative forum!
:D

Back